Our Commitment to Cleanliness & Hygiene
- All of us at Ramada by Wyndham Kochi are grateful for the immense trust placed in us by our guests to always do the right thing. We also understand that not all of our guests would want to peruse through the complete list of procedures. For their convenience, the most important ones have been highlighted below
- All touch points in public areas like door handles, elevator buttons, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitiser/ disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and at turndown in the evening.
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service. Sprayer with professionally identified chemicals are being used to disinfect the hotel entrances, employee entrances, as well as various public areas.
- For the safety of our guests, rooms will be sanitised after guests check out, kept vacant for 48 hours and then allocated
- Restaurants and seating in the lobby have been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests.
- Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurants, in-room dining, business centres and banquet halls to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food related items.
- Temperature readings of non-resident guests are taken at the entrance of the hotel. Temperature readings of resident guests and team members are also taken once a day.
- Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all areas, including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely.
- A guest check-in self-declaration form is in place which covers COVID-19 symptoms. Any guest who indicates these symptoms is required to undergo a medical examination prior to check-in.
- All supplies and materials are sanitised before being admitted into the hotel premises. If any of the parameters for our guests or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance are provided immediately.
- Correctly formulated hand sanitisers are in place in all guest rooms and at all public spaces and include the entrances, lobbies, corridors, business centers, cloak rooms, etc.
- Professional agencies and doctors are on standby for sanitisation of all areas should there be anyone detected with a positive sign of COVID-19.
- Our cars are disinfected after each use, as is luggage, before entering the hotel.
- Detailed Standard Operating Procedures are in place in case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis where a guest or a colleague needs to be quarantined.
- To ensure all standards and protocols are adhered to, each hotel has a dedicated Hygiene and Safety Manager.
Our guests have been extremely appreciative of the measures we are taking for their safety. Equally our colleagues have welcomed these initiatives, with none of our team members testing positive for COVID-19.